I think my blogger friend Joy has been following my blog for so long she can read between the lines as well as on the lines. She must be able to do that, because she always seems to know when I am truly in need of encouragement. And that is when she sends me just that, either by e-mail or as a comment on my blog.
And today, (when I really needed it), there she is again. Giving encouragement, an atta-girl patty-pat, and encouragement to continue writing. And this time the encouragement came in the form of this beautiful award.
And in response I have been asked to write a quick list of ten things that make me happy – so here they are:
It doesn’t take much…
1. A blogger friend like Joy
2. The sound of rain on a tin roof
3. Soft cotton sheets to cuddle into that have been dried in the fresh air of Spring on the clothesline (Mmm – love that smell).
4. Piano music – alone, only piano – no other instruments interfering
5. Liquid chocolate – I don’t want nothing to dip in it Keep the chocolates, or cherries, or strawberries. I just want to dip a really BIG spoon in the stuff.
6. When Hub drives slow
7. When Hub sings (...in the garage)
8. Sunsets, sunrises, storm clouds, and rainbows
9. When I can write as long as I like...undisturbed
10. Getting encouragement exactly when I need it as much as I need food, shelter, and other of life's major requirements.
Now the other thing I’m supposed to do is pass this award on to ten people. So which 10 will it be?
Well, I see it this way. It is as pleasant to receive as it is to give, so any one who reads this blog is elected. Collect the award, put it on your blog. Reveal where the award came from and list ten things that make you happy…
We’ve got a positive moment happening here so help the moment endure…and pass it on…
Thank you again, Joy, for the very lovely Bloggy Award!